15th Med

15th Medical Detachment, Grafenwoehr, Germany

Several has talked about maybe having a reunion. I think that would be great. However we need everyone to get in touch with every one that was there with us and get them to join on here. We as members also need to check out the site more often so the ones that you invite will feel more welcome and we can communicate with each other more. Let me know what you all think about the Reunion deal and where and when you all would like to have it. I would like to look at maybe Mid 2010 which would give us plenty of time to try and get in touch with as many of our old friends as possible. Now as to where, give me ideas and then we can vote once we have several locations.

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey David! Thanks for calling me the other night! And inviting me to the site. It was great to hear from you! I am all in favor of a reunion!!! Now that you are in Colorado we will have to get together! I hope we can find more of the great folks we served with! I will call you back soon!
David,

Great idea! I would love to see it happen! We need to find locate someone who was stationed at the 15th Med who has now become filthy rich and can take us all to Graf for a reunion! (I haven't been back to Germany since leaving in '88).

I need to get caught up on this site as well. I've been on vacation for the last month and notice that more people have joined since I last looked. Great! Hopefully the word will keep spreading!

Barry
Cindy and I think a reunion would be great!!
I think if we can get everyone that has joined to start checking out the site and staying in touch with those that are on we can locate a lot of the personnel that was in Graf during this time frame.Some of us may have ideas on how to find others or may even know how to get in touch with them but jst can not remember where that put the contact info. Since we all are starting to get the early stages of OLD TIMERS Diesease that means we don;t have a lot of time left. Please throw in any ideas as to ways that we can locate thes old friends. Thanks ffor your help. The reunion may not be back in Graf as a lot of us would hope for but anywhere to get the old gang together would be fantastic
how about vegas, or maybe one of the AFRC locations.  By the way I thinking the reunion didn't happen yet....or I could be havin one of those senior moments...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Barry Calhoun.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service